In compliance with the provisions of Law 15/1999 of December 13, Protection of Personal Data (Act), which aims to guarantee and protect, with regard to the handling of personal data, freedoms and rights key individuals, and especially their honor and personal privacy, we inform that:
1. The personal data collected on the web are included in protected files with exclusive access. As the owner, responsible for these files is Maialde Bed.
2. Bed Maialde has express authorization for the publication of these data. It also ensures the safety of themselves in order to prevent alteration, loss, and unauthorized access. For that action was taken technical and organizational measures.
3. The applicant may at any time exercise their rights under the law, access, rectification, cancellation and opposition. The exercise of these rights may be made via e firstname.lastname@example.org. They can also exercise these rights in terms that the current regulations.
REPRODUCTION OF CONTENTS
The reproduction of the contents of this site is permitted subject to acknowledgment of their origin or approval is sought. The user agrees to use this website for personal use only.
Bed Maialde not responsible for the answers that are made through different email addresses that appear on these pages. Information obtained through e-mail accounts contained on these pages is merely informative character, but in no case can be derived from the same no binding legal effect.
It aims to minimize service interruptions and problems caused by technical errors. We assume no responsibility for interruptions or service deficiencies, or problems that may result from the consultation of these pages.
It is prohibited to send unsolicited bulk or unsolicited email (SPAM) aimed at e-mail accounts used in this website.
The copying, distribution or use separately from the text or other images that accompany it, graphics, icons, logos and images available on this website.
You may not use this website for commercial purposes or in an inappropriate manner according to their own end, except that there is a specific feature inherent in a service business page.
The user can not access the website so that could damage, impair, disable or overload the services and / or the offered information.
None of the cookies used on our website collect personally identifiable information about yourself.
– Maintaining user preferences. If our website has a link that lets you view the website with or without images for better accessibility, then a cookie is set large print source for this preference remains on different pages and when you return to the web in a future.
– To allow certain functions and help you navigate efficiently.
– Session Management
You can find out more about cookies on the web www.aboutcookies.org
Cookies set by this site:
||Type cookie||Cookie Purpose|
|PHPSESSID||Sesion||This cookie is used by the language of encrypted PHP to enable Session variables are stored on the web server. This cookie is essential for the operation of the website.|
|Cookie analytical (third)||These cookies are set by Google Analytic to track usage of the website. These cookies if you disconnect cookies for this site are not set.|
|wp-settings-1||This cookie is used to customize the user interface|
|wp-settings-time-1||This cookie is used to customize the user interface|
|WordPress test cookie||WordPress acceptance of cookies on this site|
|wordpress_logged_in_:||after loggin, active cookie wordpress_logged_in_ WordPress [hash], whose function is to indicate when connected and who is being used by the WordPress interface.|
How empty the cache and delete cookies
See the instructions in the Centro de asistencia de Google Chrome.Windows Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari or Opera
Follow the instructions in the browser:
Consequences empty the cache and delete cookies:remember to clear your cache and cookies settings clears websites. Here are some examples:
- If you selected the websites to remember your username and password, they are deleted from memory when you empty the browser cache and cookies, and you need to log on.
- You can make websites to load a little slower because all fragments of images and content must be loaded from scratch.